Nashville, TN featuring Johnny Cash Museum
November 27 – December 1, 2017
5 Days – 4 Night
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights lodging
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- 2 Great Shows: 1) THE GRAND OLE OPRY, 2) NASHVILLE NIGHTLIFE DINNER THEATER
- Exclusive Diamond Tours® Dinner Party with Entertainment
- Guided Tours of NASHVILLE and BELLE MEADE PLANTATION
- Admission to the COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME
- Admission to the GRAND OLE OPRY BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR
- Ride on the DELTA FLATBOATS inside the OPRYLAND HOTEL
- Admission to the JOHNNY CASH MUSEUM
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St., Newman, IL at 8:00 AM
then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway Avenue E., Mattoon, IL at 9:00 AM
then First Neighbor Headquarters, 109 S. New York St., Toledo, IL at 9:45 AM
$722 per person.
$144 due upon signing.
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $947 per person
Final Payment Due: September 20, 2017
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
Legendary entertainment at the Grand Ole Opry, icons of country music’s past and present, and much more highlight your Nashville bus trip. A guided tour of Nashville shows you such sights as the Parthenon and the Opryland Hotel, including a ride on the Delta River Flatboats inside the Opryland Hotel. Delve deeper into music history on this Nashville bus tour at the new $40 million Country Music Hall of Fame. Your tour also includes a visit to beautiful Belle Meade Plantation and your group can also add a visit to the top-rated Johnny Cash Museum while in downtown Nashville. Included in this Nashville vacation package, you and our group will experience the world-famous music of the Grand Ole Opry, a national treasure of country music.
- DAY 1
- Depart in the comfort of a video and restroom equipped Motorcoach as you head for lots of excitement in Nashville. This evening, you’ll enjoy Dinner and check into your Nashville area hotel for a four night stay.
- DAY 2
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll take a Guided Tour of NASHVILLE, including a photo stop at the Parthenon. The Parthenon is the world’s only full scale reproduction of the famous Greek Temple. Then, you will experience a ride on the DELTA FLATBOATS inside the OPRYLAND HOTEL. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner before going to see a show at the famous GRAND OLE OPRY.
- DAY 3
- Today, after a Continental Breakfast, you’ll depart for a Guided Tour of beautiful BELLE MEADE PLANTATION. Marvel at its antebellum architecture, and learn about its unique Southern history. Belle Meade’s illustrious past has spanned from its prosperity as a Thoroughbred breeding establishment, to its perilous location at the Civil War’s Battle of Nashville, to its current restoration as a historically accurate Victorian home. A visit to Belle Meade also provides an important insight into the struggles of African Americans before the Civil War. Next, you’ll have an opportunity to explore Historic Downtown Nashville, including admission to the top rated JOHNNY CASH MUSEUM. This evening, enjoy Dinner and a Show at the fabulous NASHVILLE NIGHTLIFE DINNER THEATER.
- DAY 4
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast, before departing for the GRAND OLE OPRY BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR. There’s nothing like a behind the scenes tour of the Grand Ole Opry – it’s a must-see for everyone in Music City! Walk in the footsteps of country music’s superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the show that made country music famous! This afternoon, you’ll head to the COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME. This is a state-of-the-art cultural landmark and an architectural crown jewel of the Nashville skyline. Be amazed by its incredible array of rare costumes, instruments, and historical mementos. This evening, enjoy an exclusive Diamond Tours® Dinner Party with Entertainment.
- DAY 5
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… A perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!