September 10-16, 2017
7 Days – 6 Night
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the New Orleans area
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Guided Tour of a Louisiana Plantation
- Relaxing Riverboat Cruise on the Mississippi River
- Gaming at fabulous Harrah’s Casino
- Visit to the National World War II Museum
- Guided Tour of New Orleans
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St., Newman, IL at 8:00 AM
then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway Avenue E., Mattoon, IL at 9:00 AM
then First Neighbor Headquarters, 109 S. New York St., Toledo, IL at 9:45 AM
$737 per person.
$144 due upon signing.
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $1035 per person
Final Payment Due: July 3, 2017
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
Lively French infused culture awaits you on this bus tour to New Orleans! You will experience a guided tour which takes you to the most memorable sights, and enjoy some free time to stroll the world famous historic French Quarter. This New Orleans bus tour also includes a tour of a Louisiana plantation, and a beautiful riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River.This trip also features a visit to the new National World War II Museum, including a 4D cinematic experience on a 120 foot screen. Gaming at Harrah’s casino is also available on this New Orleans vacation package if you wish. All this and more makes our bus trip to New Orleans a lively and unforgettable getaway!
- DAY 1
- Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach as you head for your destination: historic New Orleans! This evening, you will settle into a comfortable en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- DAY 2
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will continue towards your destination. Tonight, you’ll enjoy Dinner before checking into your New Orleans area hotel for a four night stay.
- DAY 3
- After Continental Breakfast, enjoy a Guided Tour of New Orleans and learn about the past and present of what makes this unique city a treasure. Then, you will visit the National World War II Museum. You will take in a cinematic experience on their 120 feet wide screen. It is a jaw dropping experience in 4-D, a technique that engages all the audience’s senses with digital effects, life sized animation, as well as film and sound. This evening, you will Dine at a local New Orleans restaurant.
- DAY 4
- Start out with Continental Breakfast before going on a Guided Tour of a historic Louisiana Plantation. Then depart for New Orleans. Enjoy free time to see some of New Orleans’ many attractions. Do some shopping, stop to hear great music in the French Quarter – or just see the sights. This evening, you will Dine at a local restaurant.
- DAY 5
- After Continental Breakfast, depart for some gaming at Harrah’s Casino. Wind down the day with a wonderful Riverboat Cruise on the Mississippi River before enjoying a Dinner Party with Entertainment.
- DAY 6
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum in Jackson, MS. Journey back in time as you learn how agriculture and forestry molded the history and heritage of this great State. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- DAY 7
- Today after enjoying Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… a time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you have seen, and where your next group trip will take you!