Sept. 29 – Oct 05, 2019
7 Days – 6 Nights
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in Vermont
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Tour of Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
- Tour of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory including Free Samples
- Dinner Cruise on Beautiful Lake Champlain with Entertainment
- Admission to Shelburne Museum
- Visit to Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Tour of Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Visit to Stowe Village
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St, Newman, IL @ 8 am, then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway Ave. E, Mattoon, IL @ 9 am then, First Neighbor Bank Headquarters, 109 S. New York St, Toledo, IL @ 9:45 am
$1050 per person*
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $1510 per person
$144 Due upon signing
Final Payment Due: 7/22/2019
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel (217) 849-2701
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
- DAY 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for beautiful Vermont! Tonight, check into an en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- DAY 2
- Today after enjoying Continental Breakfast, you’ll arrive in the beautiful state of Vermont! Dine at a local restaurant tonight before returning to your hotel for a four night stay.
- DAY 3
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll depart for the Shelburne Museum. NOT your typical museum, this OUTDOOR museum spans 45 acres with 39 antique buildings. See all this stunning attraction has to offer with ease! A shuttle circumnavigates their “campus” all day long. It takes about 15 minutes to do the circuit of this massive attraction, with whatever stops you like to get off at along the way to explore! It has a collection of 150,000 items including circus pieces, toys, carriages, vehicles, furniture, and more. The buildings are arranged to welcome visitors and tell informal stories. The buildings include houses, a schoolhouse, a jail, lighthouse, railroad station, barns, and 220 foot steamboat. Next, you’ll head to downtown Burlington’s Church Street Marketplace. This award-winning open air mall is a hub of activity where you’ll find architecture and over 100 places to shop and dine. This evening, enjoy a scenic Dinner Cruise on beautiful Lake Champlain, complete with entertainment and dance floor.
- DAY 4
- Today, you’ll have a Continental Breakfast followed by a Guided Tour of the spectacular Rock of Ages Granite Quarry – the world’s largest granite quarry. The scenery at this attraction is stunning! At the Craftsmen Center, you will watch talented sculptors transform granite into lifelike statuary. Then visit Montpelier, the State Capitol of Vermont, and take an informative tour. This afternoon you’ll enjoy a fun tour of the Morse Farm Sugar Works. With operations dating back 200 years and spanning eight generations, see how real Vermont Maple Syrup is made from the tree to your table. Your visit also includes its “Sugar & Snow” experience! This evening you’ll enjoy a dinner party with entertainment.
- DAY 5
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll take a scenic drive to the Cold Hollow Cider Mill, one of the leading New England producers of fresh apple cider. Today, the mill produces more than one million gallons of cider every year. You’ll also enjoy a taste of fresh apple cider while learning how it’s made. Then you will visit Stowe Village, a charming New England village. Later, you will take a tour of the world-famous Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory. Nestled in Vermont’s Green Mountains, this fully guided factory tour will show you the complete ice cream making process. You’ll stop by the flavor room to try out some samples of their freshly made ice cream after the tour. This evening, dine at a local restaurant.
- DAY 6
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for a visit to Saratoga Gaming. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- DAY 7
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… A perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!