Branson Holiday Show Extravaganza
November 26 – 30, 2018
5 Days – 4 Nights
$682 pp/Double Occupancy
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights lodging
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Admission to three Morning Shows: The Blackwoods, Brett Family Show, & Down Home Country
- Admission to three Evening Shows: “Samson” Show at the Sight & Sound® Theatre, “Million Dollar Quartet Show”, & The Duttons Show
- Showboat Branson Belle
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St, Newman, IL @ 8 am, then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway
Ave. E, Mattoon, IL @ 9 am then, First Neighbor Bank Headquarters, 109 S. New York St, Toledo, IL @ 9:45 am
$682 per person.
$134 due upon signing.
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $812 per person
Final Payment Due: September 19, 2018
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel (217) 849-2701
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
- DAY 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for the “Live Music Show Capital of the World” – Branson, Missouri. This evening you’ll enjoy Dinner and check into your Branson area hotel for a four night stay.
- DAY 2
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll start your day with the incredible THE BLACKWOODS MORNING SHOW. The Blackwoods are known throughout gospel music circles for their pure family harmony, excellent musicianship, and first class entertainment. The Blackwoods bring hand-clapping, high energy entertainment to the stage. A rousing veteran’s tribute is always a part of the show. Next, visit HISTORIC DOWNTOWN BRANSON, with old-fashioned charm, novelty shops, and restaurants. After enjoying Dinner at a local restaurant, you’ll see the musical “SAMSON” at the Sight & Sound Theatre®. One of the most captivating stories in the Bible, SAMSON is filled with colorful characters, extraordinary feats of strength, and amazing special effects you will love. Certain scenes are so stunning they truly bring the house down! A message of hope for the wayward, comfort to the weary and the incredible grace of God that enables us to truly be strong in Him!
- DAY 3
- Enjoy Continental Breakfast, before you experience the incredible BRETT FAMILY SHOW. This talented family mixes timeless classics, current chart-topping hits, and award-winning original music. Later, you’ll sit down to a three-course meal onboard the famous SHOWBOAT BRANSON BELLE, where you will be treated to a spectacular show – WITH A CHRISTMAS TWIST TO THE HOLIDAY-TIME PERFORMANCE – as you cruise on the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. Then, take in the “MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET” show. The “Million Dollar Quartet” is the celebration of a brief moment in history when the music world stood still just long enough for legendary artists Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins to enjoy a jam session.
- DAY 4
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll start your day with the DOWN HOME COUNTRY MORNING SHOW! Step back in time to enjoy the classics of George Jones, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Gene Watson and many more. Featuring the best of Classic Country, Western Swing and Gospel music, this show brings to life the music you will never forget. You will love the variety of dynamic singing, side-splitting comedy, powerful gospel, and knee slapping down-home fun. Then, you will go to BRANSON LANDING and discover waterfront shopping, dining, and attractions on Lake Taneycomo’s beautiful waterfront. After Dinner, THE DUTTONS SHOW will wow you with the high-energy musical talents that led them to an impressive top ten finish on TV’s famous “America’s Got Talent” reality show! Since it’s the holiday season, this show is divided into two parts: A Holiday performance and their standard amazing performance.
- DAY 5
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll depart for home… a time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great shows you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!