Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam
May 02 – 13, 2019
12 Days – 11 Nights
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 11 nights lodging including 3 consecutive nights in a Las Vegas Casino Hotel
- 15 meals: 8 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Visit to magnificent ZION NATIONAL PARK and PETRIFIED FOREST NATIONAL PARK
- Visit GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK including an IMAX GRAND CANYON MOVIE
- Admission to the HOOVER DAM VISITOR CENTER
- FREE DAY to shop, explore and discover LAS VEGAS
- Gaming and Sight-Seeing on the famous LAS VEGAS STRIP
- Guided Tour of spectacular VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St, Newman, IL @ 8 am, then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway Ave. E, Mattoon, IL @ 9 am then, First Neighbor Bank Headquarters, 109 S. New York St, Toledo, IL @ 9:45 am
$1461 per person*
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $2023 per person
Final Payment Due: 2/23/2019
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel (217) 849-2701
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
- DAY 1
- Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach for exciting Las Vegas! Tonight, settle into a comfortable en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- DAY 2
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for the Prairie Museum of Art and History in Colby, Kansas. Later in the day, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- DAY 3
- After Continental Breakfast, you’ll continue on your journey, enjoying the majestic western views along the way. Later that day, after a relaxing Dinner, you’ll check into your en route hotel.
- DAY 4
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a visit to the magnificent ZION NATIONAL PARK. This evening, you will check into a Las Vegas Casino Hotel for a three night stay.
- DAY 5
- Today you will enjoy a FREE DAY in Las Vegas to do what you wish! Enjoy as much gaming as you please, explore the famous LAS VEGAS STRIP, do some shopping, or see an exciting show!
- DAY 6
- Today, you will see one of our country’s great engineering marvels, the legendary HOOVER DAM, which holds back the waters of the Colorado River to create scenic Lake Mead. You will visit the HOOVER DAM Visitor’s Center and see the HOOVER DAM Bypass Bridge. Later, you will tour spectacular VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK where you will be surrounded by stunning fire-red sandstone formations, formed over 150 million years ago. The Valley of Fire, once an ancient ocean, has awe-inspiring valleys and gorges in all directions. Tonight, enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant before heading back to your hotel.
- DAY 7
- This morning you will depart for a visit to Kingman, Arizona. Enjoy the Route 66 Museum, Kingman’s tribute to the road that took Americans across this great land. You will also visit the Mohave Museum of History and Arts, which outlines the area’s history, from the Sante Fe Railroad to the Hualapai Indians and more. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner and check into a hotel in the Flagstaff, Arizona area for a two-night stay.
- DAY 8
- This morning, enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a visit to the magnificent and spectacular GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK. Today you will also see the IMAX GRAND CANYON MOVIE at the National Geographic Visitor Center. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner and return to your hotel.
- DAY 9
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast at your hotel before leaving for a visit to the PETRIFIED FOREST NATIONAL PARK. Later that day, after a relaxing Dinner, you’ll check into your en route hotel.
- DAY 10
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum in Amarillo, TX. This evening, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- DAY 11
- Today you will enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for the Will Rogers Memorial Museum in Tulsa, OK. Tonight, rest in your en route hotel.
- DAY 12
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!