June 3 – 9, 2018
7 Days – 6 Nights
$739 pp/Double Occupancy
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in Northern Michigan
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Guided Tour of Mackinaw City
- Visit to Mackinac Island, including a Guided Carriage Tour
- Boat ride through the Soo Locks and free time and sight-seeing in Sault Sainte Marie
- Visit to Mackinaw Crossings
- Admission to Colonial Michilimackinac
- Gaming excitement at Kewadin Sault Casino
First Neighbor Bank Headquarters, 109 S. New York St, Toledo, IL @ 8 am, then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway Ave. E, Mattoon, IL @ 8:45 am, then Newman Park, 100 E. Green St, Newman, IL @ 10 am
$739 per person.
$144 due upon signing.
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $949 per person
Final Payment Due: March 27, 2018
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel (217) 849-2701
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
- DAY 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for Northern Michigan. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way before checking into your en route hotel tonight.
- DAY 2
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll continue towards Northern Michigan. Later, you’ll arrive at your destination. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner and check into your hotel for a four night stay.
- DAY 3
- After today’s Continental Breakfast, head for Sault Sainte Marie, MI and take an exciting cruise through the Soo Locks. Next, enjoy lunch on your own and spend some free time in Sault Sainte Marie. Watch ships enter and depart the Locks from the observation area or browse the unique local shops and boutiques. Later, enjoy Dinner and gaming at the Kewadin Sault Casino before returning to your hotel.
- DAY 4
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, your adventure begins with a ferryboat ride to peaceful Mackinac Island where the only mode of transportation is by Horse and Carriage. Take a leisurely carriage ride tour of the island and see splendid sites like the Arch Rock and Lilac Lane. Enjoy some free time to explore this quaint island. Later, cross the Straits of Mackinac again and enjoy a lovely Dinner at a local restaurant.
- DAY 5
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you’ll take a Guided Tour of quaint Mackinaw City. Next, see the Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, dating back to 1892. After some free time at Mackinaw Crossings, visit Colonial Michilimackinac – A 1700’s era Village. Later, enjoy Dinner with your friends.
- DAY 6
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for “Michigan’s Little Bavaria”, Frankenmuth, MI. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- DAY 7
- Today you’ll enjoy a Continental Breakfast and depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!