Pigeon Forge and Smoky Mountains Show Trip
Dec. 2 – 7, 2019
6 Days – 5 Nights
$685 pp/Double Occupancy
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 5 nights lodging
- 8 meals: 5 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Admission to TITANIC: THE WORLD’S LARGEST MUSEUM ATTRACTION
- Three Dinner Shows: SOUL OF MOTOWN, AMERICA’S HIT PARADE, and THE HATFIELD-MCCOY SHOW
- One Evening Show: CHRISTMAS AT THE SMOKY MOUNTAIN OPRY
- Two Morning Shows: The MAGIC BEYOND BELIEF SHOW and “TIS THE SEASON” SHOW
- Free time in HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GATLINBURG
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St, Newman, IL @ 8 am, then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway Ave. E, Mattoon, IL @ 9 am then, First Neighbor Bank Headquarters, 109 S. New York St, Toledo, IL @ 9:45 am
$685 per person*
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $884 per person
$134 Due upon signing
Final Payment Due: 9/25/2019
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel (217) 849-2701
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
- DAY 1
- Depart your group’s location in a spacious, restroom and video equipped motorcoach and set off for the breathtaking Smoky Mountains! This evening, you’ll check into your en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- DAY 2
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast , you’ll continue towards your destination – the Smoky Mountains. Later, you’ll check into your hotel for a 3 night stay. Tonight, enjoy Dinner while tapping your toes at the high-energy SOUL OF MOTOWN DINNER SHOW. Relive the great music of Motown Legends like the Drifters, the Platters, Sam Cooke, Smokey Robinson, the Jackson Five, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Diana Ross, and more!
- DAY 3
- Start your day with a Continental Breakfast, before enjoying the “TIS THE SEASON” SHOW. Afterward, enjoy free time in HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GATLINBURG. Then, enjoy a fabulous meal and a theatrical extravaganza at the HATFIELD-MCCOY DINNER THEATER, the Romeo and Juliet of the Mountains…with Blue Grass Country Music, singing and dancing with hilarious comedy and fun. This evening, you’ll experience CHRISTMAS AT THE SMOKY MOUNTAIN OPRY. The spectacular singing, outstanding choreography, thrilling special events is all wrapped in one beautiful package that’s guaranteed to make everyone’s Holiday wish list!
- DAY 4
- Today, you’ll start your day by enjoying a Continental Breakfast before departing for the MAGIC BEYOND BELIEF MORNING SHOW! Magic Beyond Belief, starring Darren Romeo brings magic and music together for an incredible show. Darren Romeo creates a multi-million dollar “Magic Beyond Belief” style. Featuring a talented cast, Darren’s magical illusions, musical tributes, levitations, and much more! Darren is the only magician in the world allowed to perform Harry Blackstone’s famous legacy of the floating light bulb. State-of-the art special effects, lights, sound and lasers enhance this one-of-a-kind magical production! This evening, you will enjoy Dinner and see the AMERICA’S HIT PARADE DINNER SHOW. Spanning the Fifties to the Eighties and beyond, this high-energy show features singing, dancing, colorful costumes, and a special one-of-a-kind Military Tribute to the men and women of the Armed Forces.
- DAY 5
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before starting your morning at the impressive TITANIC: THE WORLD’S LARGEST MUSEUM ATTRACTION. You can experience the hallways, parlors, cabins, and Grand Staircase of this replica of the world’s most famous luxury liner, view actual artifacts, and more. You can also hear passenger stories and pay tribute to their memory. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- DAY 6
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great shows you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!