Washington, DC – Our Nation’s Capital
September 6 – 11, 2018
6 Days – 5 Nights
$700 pp/Double Occupancy
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 5 nights lodging including 3 consecutive nights in the Washington, DC area
- 8 meals: 5 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Two Guided Tours of Washington, DC
- Our Tours feature the WW II Memorial, Capitol Hill, Embassy Row, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Smithsonian, the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and more!
- The NEW MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE! 430,000 Square Feet of Biblical History
- Tram Ride through Arlington National Cemetery
- Admission to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Garden
Newman Park, 100 E. Green St, Newman, IL @ 8 am, then First Neighbor Bank, 900 Broadway
Ave. E, Mattoon, IL @ 9 am then, First Neighbor Bank Headquarters, 109 S. New York St, Toledo, IL @ 9:45 am
$700 per person.
$134 due upon signing.
Deposit includes travel insurance.
*Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Single: $905 per person
Final Payment Due: June 29, 2018
Information & Reservations:
Call First Neighbor Travel (217) 849-2701
Price includes travel insurance.
What You Will Experience
- DAY 1
- Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for our Nation’s Capital – Washington D.C. Tonight, check into an en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- DAY 2
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast you will continue towards Washington, D.C. Upon arrival, you will take a guided tour of Washington D.C. Between today and tomorrow, some of the awe-inspiring sights you’ll see include the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, White House, Embassy Row, National Archives, and the National Cathedral. You will also see some of our Nation’s Memorials including the popular Vietnam Memorial and Lincoln Memorial. This evening you will enjoy Dinner before checking into a Washington D.C. area hotel for a three night stay.
- DAY 3
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before continuing your Guided Tour of Washington D.C. including more awe inspiring sights. Next, you will head to the brand new, 430,000 square foot MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE. Discover the history, narrative and impact the Bible has played in our world’s history. From the 40 foot tall bronze doors at the museum’s entrance, to the roof-top garden, explore over six floors of exhibits that span the time, space and cultures of the Bible. With over 40,000 items, the Museum of the Bible’s collection contains some of the oldest and most important biblical artifacts and documents in human history. Later, you’ll enjoy Dinner before returning to your hotel for the night.
- DAY 4
- Begin the day with a Continental Breakfast. Today’s Guided Tour includes such poignant and inspirational sights as Arlington National Cemetery, including the Tomb of the Unknowns, and Kennedy Graves, as well as the Iwo Jima Memorial. Next you’ll go to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Garden. Experience great American history at Mount Vernon. Later, you’ll enjoy Dinner with entertainment before returning to your hotel for the night.
- DAY 5
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Smithsonian Institution. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- DAY 6
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!